Use your Power, Scrapbook Layout in Mixed Media Style for 13arts

 Hello my dear followers,

it is time for my second single design team post in April for the company 13arts.

Here is the link to the 13arts site:

https://13arts.pl/

There are moments brief,

shining moments,

when the impossible,

becomes possible.

(Kelly Keator)

This is a quote from the new paper collection Queen of Night from 13arts.


I created for you a page on the very beautiful new paper collection "Industrial Zone"

Use your power is my title...


closer look to my page..
I used two paper sheets from the Industrial Zone paper collection.
For a good working surface I added two layers of 13arts clear gesso.
My foto is from my vintage foto collection I think it is from Tim Holtz.


Lots of DIE cutting elements which I painted with Color Glow: Lolith and Goldstone.


At the moment I love to add the beautiful flower buds from 13arts.


For more texture on my page I used a mixture ,
 multipurpose gel medium and color glow to a 13arts stencil.
Black Archival Ink images with one of the new stamps from 13arts on my background.



Here is a product collage from 13arts

Here I have for you some links to the 13arts store:

I hope you feel a little bit inspired from my layout.
and I hope you give the products of 13arts a try.

Thank you so much for you visite.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout