More than words night and no flower main challenge

 Hello everyone 

and welcome to the new main challenge on the blog from More than Words.

Here is the link to More than Words: https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

for this challenge I had the perfect paper in my stash. "Under the stars" of 13arts. I wrote the word NIGHT on my background. For the creative challenge NO FLOWERS, well that wasn't that difficult for me, I'm not the big flower user anyway. On the photo my daughter with her best friends. My inspiration explanation: There are two types of people. There are the early risers, the so-called lark birds and there are the late risers, the so-called owls. I belong more to the lark-birds that means that I can see little of the summer night sky because I am mostly asleep. Only in the Autumn months I can see something of the night sky and that's always something very special. I love the clear autumn starry night, it gives me a taste of the festive season before christmas.

Night...






our prizes....










I see you on the blog from More than Words.

Stay safe.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout