August 2020 13@rts challenge


Hello 13@rts fans,

I am Heike from Heike`s AugenBlick and I am your August challenge host.



I created a moodboard with blue, grey, silver and brown shades.




August here in Europe is the time for the long school vacation. It is also the time for traveling,
relaxing and enjoying the seaside. Time for a bond-fire and a good glas of wine. Time for family and friends. Time for long conversations at dinner or BBQ time. The colors from the 
August moodboard mean all that to me.
But I was also inspired from the Netflix serie "Tschernobyl".
I did a little bit resarch about the nuclear reactor disaster. 
and I was kind of fascinated and at the same time shocked. The pictures have something timeless. The area is extensively swelled because there is still radioactivity. Knowing that there is something, that you can't see, but is a deadly threat to all living beings. 
Mother nature wants to cover up this catastrophe and  she overgrows everything that was left behind by the people.
I was 20 years old at the time and I must confess at the time it didn't impress me so much. 
But today...

I created a grunge style scrapbook page with a photo from this area.
The photo is from google free photo images.
I want to express my feelings about what I have seen with my art. And the quote below  has been an additional inspiration for me, too.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.
-Scott Adams-

"TIMELESS"


I used from 13@rts:
Paper collection: UNDER-THE-STARS
Paper sheet: Papier-Galaxy
Transparency: Wings
Title:  Timless
Stencil: Vintage Wreath
Stamp: Remember
Mediums:
Tools:
Here is the link to the 13@rts store: Store

I hope I could inspire you a bit with my moodboard and layout. I would be happy. But there is even more inspiration for you, from my dear creative friends and designers of 13@rts.
Here is the link to the blog from 13@rts: Blog

 But first I would like to point out to you to read the rules of the 13@rts challenge. 

Rules of the challenge

1. Create a project based on the moodboard (details above).
2. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the right side bar.
3. Please add a link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
4. You may submit as many entries as you like. 
5. You can enter your project with a maximum of 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started. 
6. The challenge ends on the 31st of August. Winners will be announced on the 14th of September.
7. Use at least "ONE" 13@rts product in your project.

Have fun with the challenge.
I see you on the blog from 13@rts.
xoxo
Heike





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout