13rts stamp special dt member post#1

Hello everyone, 

For the special blog post for the company 13@rts, the July theme is: stamps.
I am a stamp-lover and I like to use stamps in my art.
For this scrapbook layout I designed my own black and white collage paper with the beautiful stamps from 13@rts. 
I started on monochromatic collage paper and black jet Archival ink from Ranger. 
The stamp images are randomly added on the collage paper. After the ink was dry, I thorned the collage paper in stripes and I added the collage paper with gel medium to my white background paper. For the colors on my scrapbook page I used the watercolor set from 13@rts. The embellishments are pieces from the ephemera pack unforgettable

I used from 13arts: 
Victoriana- stamp
Baroque-stamp
Remember-stamp
The-cage-stamp
Wreath-stamp

Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/
Thank you so much for your visit my dear blog reader.
Have a beautiful day.
 xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout