More Than Words June challenge "HELLO"

Hello dear blog readers, 

it is mid-month. That means, on the blog of MTW there is the 2nd reveal of the challenge from the Design team. Here is what I created for you: an art journal page.
As you know, we would always like to know how the challenge inspired you. Here is my explanation: 

Hello.
 I count myself lucky. To live in a country where there is equality between man and woman. Not all girls and women in this world have this happiness.
So I would like to show this layout in thought of these women. Who experience every day a new oppression and injustice. The "Doors and Windows" should stand as a symbol for more openness for this situation. I wrote the word "Hello" on the doorhanger.


Here are the rules:

                                            
And here is our challenge board:

More than Words link: MTW

                                   Please hop to the blog for more information and inspiration.

Have a beautiful day.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog post today.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout