Scrap Fx blog post

Hello lovely people,

how are you?

Slowly we get more opportunities to move outside here in The Netherlands. 
The primary schools are reopened and 
the older children should be able to go back to school starting 20th of May. 
 It comes back a piece of normality in our lives. 

But anyway, I created for you as inspiration an art journal page 
and a scrapbook layout with a photo of my daughter Mia.

I used on my scrapbook page the fantastic chipboards from ScrapFx.
The chipboards are absolutely high quality products. 
I love the thickness of the chipboards and the possibilities to edit them. 
This time I painted them with watercolor, without a layer of clear gesso on it. 
I was positively surprised how well the watercolor comes over on the chipboards.





I created my page on the new paper collection "down under" from 13@rts.
First, I started with a white wash on my background paper.
After that I mixed gel medium and color glow and small 3D balls together.
I added the mix to the stencil from ScrapFx. 
Then I stamped with the chicken wire stamp of ScrapFx and some stamps from my stash.
After that I added watercolor paint to my background and to the chipboards.
A layer of black gesso on the right site with big white stripes and big black drops.
Paper dollies, A6 "down under" paper behind my photos, pearls and word stickers for my embellishments and my page was done.

My next inspiration is an art journal page with photo collage paper images from ScrapFx.



This time I played around with distress oxid, stencil and stamps.
For my focal point I used the school collage paper sheet images.
My words are transparency images from ScrapFx.

I used from ScrapFx:
School Days ricepaper collage-paper

Here is the link to the ScrapFx store: scrapfx

I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the awesome products of ScrapFx.

Have a beautiful day. 
xoxo
Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout