Scrap Fx post #2 February 2020

Hello everyone,


 welcome to my second blog post on the last day of February.

My second post for Scrap Fx is also with steampunk products of them.

I think it doesn't always have to be brown, gold or rust color at steampunk.


I created for you as inspiration two scrapbook layouts.

Lucky is a state of mind.


I used for my chipboards purple and turquoise color and glitter embossing powder.
Left over stickers from 7 Dots studio and Tim Holtz.
Handmade flowers and die-cut leafs.
Photo from pixabay and a women stamp images from my stash.

Amazing...





 A short description of my layout "amazing"

I used a sheet of the new paper collection from 13@rts called "Unforgettable"
and I started with clear gesso and after that a light white wash over my page.
Then, I stamped with the chickenwire stamp from ScrapFx and Archival Ink.
My first color layer was Mist pastel pink from 13@rts.
I added a little piece of collage paper typeface from ScrapFx on my background.
The next step was black acrylic randomly added on my page.
After that I used a stencil words of wisdom with modeling paste and glitter embossingpowder.
I colored the chiboards dreamcatcher and amazing with a mix of white gesso a little bit navy blue rainbow color and acrylic medium, for the finishing touch,
on my focal point chipboards I used silver glitter.
The domino chipboards are colored in black gesso.
For the paper layering behind my photo, I used the ScrapFx collage paper typeface and a sheet from the 13@rts A6 Rosalie paper pad.
Mica, art stones and sequin for my decoration and splatter in black, pink and light blue.
DONE!!

I used from ScrapFx...
Steampunk Dreamcatcher LARGE
Steampunk Dreamcatcher LARGE
Steampunk Treble Clef LARGE
Steampunk Treble Clef LARGE
Steampunk Trumpet LARGE
Steampunk Trumpet LARGE

Typeface ricepaper... collage paper
Amazing ... title
Tribal silhouette... behind my photo on the second layout
Chickenwire LARGE stamp
Dominoes... chipboards on the second layout
Words of Wisdom stencil

Please my dear blog reader use this link for more information about
the beautiful products of Scrap Fx. Link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

I used also: 13@rts clear gesso, modeling-paste, mist spray pastel pink,
rainbow color, white gesso, acrylic medium, Rosalie A6 paper pad and
12 inch x 12 inch Unforgettable paper.
Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/

I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products of Scrap Fx.

I wish you a wonderful start in the month of March.

Until then...
xoxo
Heike













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout