Scrap Fx Australia DT member blog post

Merry Christmas my dear blog post reader,



probably some of you are already in stress with the last preparations for the festive

Christmas dinner.

That's why I want to keep this blog post for the company Scrap Fx Australia short.



Lets start.

I have for you as inspiration an art journal page in grungy style.
My photo is from Pixabay free photo images.
I created this page on DIN 4 watercolor paper.
At the moment my favorite medium is still the baked texture from Seth Apter.



First I added a layer acrylic paint in the color burnt umber.
After my first layer was dry, I repeated this step three times.
My next step was adding distress wax with my finger.
A little bit here and there.
After that I applied a thick layer of acrylic paint, in the color dark turquise.
I let everything dry well.
Then I wiped over the surface with a kitchen cloth and I removed the color dark turquise and the wax.
After that I put a thin layer of acrylic liquid orange-red over it, and immediately wiped it off with a baby wipe.


Now, it was time for my stamp images.
I started with blue Archival Ink and the number crunch stamp.
After that, I stamped with the ink versafine black and one of my favorite stamp from Scrap Fx "Squared stamp"
 after that I covered my stamp image with the baked texture "Taos Sunset" from Seth Apter.
The baked texture needs a good heat with the embossing tool.



Under the beautiful silhouette "Fresh Flower Black" on the right side of my page,
I added acrylic paint in the color dark turquise and yellow ochre to the
flower buds stencil, also one of my favorite stencils from Scrap Fx.
After that I stamped with another company stamp.
I splattered with black acrylic paint and I added an acrylic color layer in black
but this time with the palett-knife.
I glued the title from Tim Holtz, my photo and the flower silhouette on my background.
A little bit grungyness to my edges and a little bit white color and I was done.


For all the products which I used from Scrap Fx here is the link:

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Flower Buds stencil Flower buds stencil



Fresh Flowers BLACKFresh Flower Black

Squared stamp Squared stamp

Number Crunch stamps Number crunch stamp


I would like to thank you for visitimg my blog post.
I wish you all a blessed Christmas.
Hopefully I will meet you on my last blog post of 2019 on December 29th.
xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout