Hello everyone,


do you enjoy the beautiful weather here in Europe?

28 degrees, fantastic for the end of August.

I had already told you that I have so many new ideas that

I do not know what I should do first.

So I made another layout with my favorite products

of ScrapFx Australia.

I created my layout on dollar store design paper and white cardstock.

My photo is from free photo images from Google.

Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the photographer because

I downloaded the photo more than a year ago. That was the time before

 I started to write the name of the photographer on the backsite.

Sorry for that!!

We belong together...



I used from http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

John & Harry stencil SMALL
Polygonic stencil
Art Deco Panel stamp
Leafy Circle Stamp
Mandala stamp
Chevron Panel chipboard
Circuit Frame chipboard
Molecules chipboard
We belong Together chipboard title
Dream transparency
Butterflies transparency
Antiquities transparency

I also used:
black gesso, posca pen, old Holland acrylic Color,
WOW embossing powder, Ultra thick embossing powder,
Archival ink, Versafine ink, Finnabair wax, cambric, glitter.

My dear blogreaders, thank you so much for visiting my blogpost today.

Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout