Scrap FX art journal and cards

Hello lovely blog readers,

how are you?

after our vacation with three grand-kids,

I am ready for some special time in my scraproom.

I created for Scrap FX three mexican style cards,

two simple art journal pages and one mixed media art journal page.

Let`s start.








I used from Scrap FX:
Numbers Stamp
Doll Figure stamps
Stitching stamps
Blossom Stem Stamp
Diamonds stencil
Heart Explosion stencil
Beautiful Soul
Llama Fun
Llamas
Cactus
Art Words transparency
Butterflies transparency
Love transparency
Keyhole, Fairy
Numbers silhouette SMAL


I hope that you feel a little bit inspired.
Until next time.
xoxo
Heike



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout