Scrap FX dt member post March

hello my dear blog readers,

my second post and inspiration for you

is a layout in abstract design and a layout with a photo from my

granddaughter.

I started on white background paper and I used

for the colors Amsterdam acrylic and

Versafine black ink for the stamp images.

I love to try new techniques.

This page is done with black and white acrylic paint, transparency and a vintage photo.





My next page is also painted with acrylic paint but this time in red and brown.

Lots of stamp work and transparency as decoration.








The next projects are projects just for fun…..but with products from Scrap FX.








Here is what I used from Scrap FX:


Harlequin Stamp
Art Deco Panel stamp
Buttons B Script stamp
Zip stamp
Scribble Circle Stamp
Antiquities transparency
Dream transparency
Feathers & Lace transparency

Thank you so much for visiting 
my blog post.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout