January DT member post for Scrap FX

Hello and welcome,

I am happy that you are here for my first post in 2019.

I have for you as inspiration a beach style page, a boy page

and a whimsical page...

Lets start.

Today is a day to start living your dream...





My second page is a beach page.

Life at the beach...





and my last layout:

Street-art...




I used from Scrap FX...
chipboards...

Forest Tree

Looking for Adventure

Toadstool A

Street Art

Gymboot & Lace SMALL

Life at the Beach

Shell & Flowers A

stamps...

Art Deco Panel stamp

Boxed stamp

Checkerplate stamp

Harlequin Stamp

Journey stamp

Lace A Loops stamp

Maze stamp

Pods stamp

Radiant Circles

Scratchings & Scribble stamp

transparency...

Dream transparency

Tractor & Truck Charts

Ocean transparency

stencil...

Art Phrase stencil

I also used...
Gesso, Lindys Spray, Embossing powder, Archival Ink, Glitter, Golden Acryl,
Posca pen, Sticker, stamps from my stuff, art-stones, 

My dear friends, thank you so much for your visit and comment,
I appreciate it...
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout