November More than Words dt member post

Hello everyone,

" Traveling-
 it leaves you speechless,
then turns you into a storyteller."
(Ibn Battuta)

the new challenge on the blog from MTW is all about:

Future and Stars.

No automatic alt text available.
Here is the link: morethanwordschallenge

I decided to create a layout with a quote from Hans Christian Anderson "travel is to live".
That quote described exactly our FUTURE that my husband Jörgen and I have always wishes as we
where a young married couple!! Two years ago our wish come true and we started our future wish.
Rome, Italy, Spain, France, Engeland, South Africa and Australia. I hope we can see so much more from our beautiful world...

For the creative challenge: I painted STARS on the background



No automatic alt text available.

I used for this layout:
Dollar store paper, 
13@rts clear gesso,
Wow black embossingpowder,
Lindys spray,
Prima Finnabair modeling paste, glitter, and glas beads
Liquitex Basics acrylic color,
7 Dots studio sticker,
Posca black pen,






like every month we have generous sponsors... so as:


 










I hope I could inspire you a bit...
then I would be happy
and maybe you create this month with us!!..

Until then..
Have a beautiful month...
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout