Art Journal Journey challenge inspiration..

Hello my dear blog readers,

 I enjoy working in my art journal.

About 10 years ago I held my very first art journal in my hands.

Since then, a few books have been flilled with the years.

One book is for my watercolor journaling, one book for my vintage photos with urban painting,

one book in a whimsical style, one book for stamp and stencil work and

now my new book for collage combined with stamps and black /white photos.



My inspiration came from the august challenge by art journal journey, with the theme :

count your blessings...

Here is the link to the challenge blog:

art-journal-journey



Where I am blessed for...

first and foremost, I am blessed for my husband Jörgen,

whenever I see him, he does not just let the butterflies in my belly flutter

no, I would actually like to jump in the air with happiness.

What I do for over 33 years now. He has not only given me four adorable children,

but he allows me a life like I never dared to dream.

The butterflies stands for a lightness life.

The hibiscus flower stands for staying power.

The yellow moon stands for tenderness and understanding the everyday life.

The jumping women photo stands for my feelings for my husband.

The number four stands for our children.

The circle stands for the infinitity of love.

That all means count your blessings to me...

I used:
13 arts clear gesso, Archival Ink, ScrapFX stamp, 7 dots studio stickers,

Prima gesso, Prima acrylic color, Decoupage glue, Decoupage-paper,





This art journal page was my first try in the collage techniek.
I stamped all images on white tissue paper than I colored and glued on
my art journal. The little fox is from 13 arts and that black and white photo from a 
children fashion magazine. My colors are from Finnabair. The stickers are from 7 Dots Studio.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Have a beautiful day and have fun with creating  new memories xoxo Heike
This blog post has scrapbook product advertising....










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout