June ART playground layout Inspiration...

Hello my dear blog readers,

last month I introduce you to a new challenge blog called: ART playground

 Here is the Link:  artplayground

Congratulation dear Sharon for the amazing success and all the work behind the challenge.

But now it is time for the new challenge.

The June mood board comes with soft pastel colors and the theme:

"go with the flow"



 In order to "go with the flow" 
it`s not only needed to have good mediums and lovely papers to work with.
That means also to me to have a beautiful and clean desk, a cup of tea and music, too.
This is what I need for "go with the flow"
I also have a desk where all my favorite products are standing open....
I need that to be inspired and also to create with a flow.
The same applies to my creative process... I need order to create a mixed media layout.
Eight years ago when I started with scrapbook and mixed media ...I watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube
and after that I made a list  with each steps.
Afterwards I repeated this steps on dollar store paper over and over again, until I could do everything without looking at
my list...I started to play with the steps....I skipped some steps, or I added a different color or, or, or.....
This means for me "go with the flow" 
I do not want to encourage you to copy ...I want to encourage you to come into the flow
by having confidence with the products you have..

and here is my layout for you:


I used for this layout:
Regular white Cardstock.
Pan Pastel, Permanent Red Tint and Ultramarine Blue Tint
Prima modeling paste, 
Distress oxide, picked raspberry.
Archival Ink watering can.
Unity stamp company , HUG stamps.
Lindys spray chateau rose, sidewalk chalk, geranium coral blush embossing powder and angel wings mauve embossing powder
Memory box DIE: large ringlets, honeycomb remnant.
Faber Castell polychromos venetian red.
Also from my stash: Lace, feathers, pearls, drops, paper lace, metal wings.

My dear friends I hope you feel a little bit inspired

to play along with the beautiful mood board.

Many thanks for reading my blog post. Cant wait to see what you will create for this challenge.

Until then I wish you a great month wherever you are...

xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout