Scrap FX Australia DT member layouts

Hello everyone,

today I will share with you my layouts

as DT member Scrap FX Australia.

Here is the Link for the store from Scrap FX.


Christmastime...











I used the chipboards and stencil from Scrap FX Australia.

Camelia stencil

Christmastime

Decorative Trees

Holly Spray

Jingle Bells

I also used:

Amsterdam Acrylic, 13 @arts clear Gesso, Lindy`s Spray, Prima Black Gesso,

Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Stamps, White Cardstock,

Gold Glitter Dollar Store...

I wish you an amazing begin of the upcoming Holiday season.

Thanks for visiting today my blog.

I see you in a few days for the

Grand Holidays Blog Hop.

11 ladies, 11 inspiration, 11 giveaway...

xoxo Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout