Scrapbook Layout in mixed media style for 13arts

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my 13arts dt member inspiration.

I created for you a dreamy romantic scrapbook page in mixed media style.

My photo is a transfer images from an old fashion magazin.

A short description about my page:

I started my layout with adding two layers of 13arts clear gesso to my pages, my

pages are from the Rosalie and Victorian paper collection.

Following by adding stencil and stamp images with Distress Ink.

After that I added a mix of Color Glow and Gel medium to a stencil on my background sheet.

Lots of white splatters was my next step.

After that I glued my focale cluster. with lots of beautiful embellishments from 

the ROSE in LOVE paper collection.

And last but not least 3D effect powders and handmade flowers.


YOU ARE BLOOMING...


A closer look to my page...




This is a photo collage of the products from 13arts.


Here is the link to the 13arts store:

https://13arts.pl/

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to work and create 

with the amazing products of 13arts.

Until then.

xoxo

Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout