August ScrapFx blog post #2

 Good morning everyone,

and welcome to my second blog post for the company ScrapFx in the month of August.

I created for you as inspiration a mixed media scrapbook layout with a photo of myself.

I started my page with a hand print from my left hand.

After that I added black gesso and red acrylic paint.

My next step was stamp and stencil work.

Following by adding my focale cluster.

Myself...




A closer look to my page.

I painted the chipboard with red acrylic and I added white dots with a Posca pen on some parts of the chipboard.
Under my photo is a paper sheet with a print of the squares stencil from ScrapFx.
Therefor I used the same red acrylic paint.
The beautiful Insta transparency is a beautiful frame for my photo.


I stamped under the silhouettes the blossom stem flower images with black Archival Ink.


The transparency tag is from the women transparency sheet.


Here is the link to ScrapFX: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Products which I used on my page.

                                                                     Sketchy numbers

Women tags

Vision stencil

squares stencil

                                                                       Squares frame


                                                                          Insta frame

                                                                  collage paper women


                                                                   Blossom stem stamp


I also used:

13arts paper, black gesso, red acrylic paint, blue green acrylic paint.
Tim Holtz stickers, 

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to create with the awesome
products of ScrapFx.

Have a wonderful day.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout