13@rts August challenge inspiration

 Hello my friends,

and welcome to the new August 13@rts IG challenge.

It is already August, time flies by so fast.

I designed for the new IG challenge from 13arts a scrapbook layout in mixed media style

and I used as inspiration from the mood board the darker colours and  darker photo images .


I still had this black and white photo lying in the box of old photos and I felt like it was time to use it.


But before I started with my background I played around with the MDF chipboard from 13arts.

I added color glow, rainbow color and the rust effect powder to the chipboard

and then I sprayed the whole thing with the rust effect liquid. Then I put it aside so it can dry.

In the mean time I added my colour (Color Glow) to my paper (Industrial Zone)

After that I added a mixture from multipurpose gel medium and 3Deffect stone grit to a stencil.

The next step was adding color to my background. Therefore I used black gesso and spray inks from 13arts.

A little bit stamp work and my background was done.


HAVE A GREAT DAY...


Here is the mood board for the 13arts challenge:



Please visit the IG account from 13arts for more inspiration and for the challenge rules.


My dear friends I wish you a fantastic day and month

and of course good luck with the challenge.

xoxo

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout