Transparency special blog post 13@rts #2

Hello and welcome,

to my second blog post with the theme "Transparency" for the company 13@rts. 
Here is the link to: 13arts

This time I made an art journal page in my letter journal.
I started with clear gesso, which I applied on my page.
After that I applied the 13arts colors with my fingers on top of each other so that the colors mix with each other. 
After my first color layer of paint had dried, I applied a layer clear gesso again. 
The clear gesso ensures that the water-based paint of 13arts do not mix uncontrolled with each other. 
The colors remain bright and beautiful.
I repeated this step until I was very happy. Here it should be noted that the last step must be clear gesso.
After everything was dried very well, I added a layer of modeling paste to a stencil. 
Then I let the whole thing dry overnight.
On the next day, I added color glow, stamp images and black gesso to my page.
Final touch: silver glitter, posca pen scribbeling, and word sticker; and I glued my butterflies transparency with gel medium to my page.


A closer look to my art journal page.



I used from13arts:


Thanks for visiting today my blog post.
Have a great day.
xoxo
Heike







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout