Scrap Fx dt member post #June1

Hello my dear blog readers, 

I am happy the lockdown is lifted, we are allowed to go outside and we are allowed to do sports without contact I missed my taichi and sword fighting exercises very much: my trainer is also very happy; I have the opportunity to train 5 hours per week. Yeah. I want to be back in good shape, in no time :)..
But anyway.
Here is my first inspiration for the month of June for you.
I created a mixed media scrapbook layout and an art journal page.

You are amazing...
is my title for my mixed media scrapbook layout. 
 
To this page I have to tell you a little story about the stencil wich I used as embellishment.
I don`t know what was going on with my brain in the time when I was creating this page, hahaha... while I was busy with my dt project I have heard an audiobook. With the thought that I have a silhouette in my hand I cut this beautiful stencil. This happens when I was with the thoughts at the audiobook.. Ok, I have to admit it looks very nice and fits perfectly to my background.
My photos are from the magazine "Vogue". I used the new paper collection from 13@rtsand  also lots of mediums as well.



A closer look to my mixed media layout.


On the big photo I added a layer of ultra thick embossing powder. Behind the transparency from 
ScrapFx I added alcohol ink. 


Here is the beautiful stencil.


The letter transparency is one of my favorite transparency of ScrapFx. I added behind the words white
acrylic paint.


For the chipboards, my steps are: 1.clear gesso. 2. painting with Rainbow color. 3. embossing with embossing powder. 4. coloring with gold splash ink. 

And for my second inspiration I created an art journal page. Also with a photo images from "Vogue".
I started with a color glow and white gesso background mix. After everything was dry,
I glued the beautiful collage paper on my page. Then I added a white wash to my page.
After that lots of stamping work and highlighting with crayons. Tim Holtz word stickers as embellishments.


Here is the link for ScrapFX: store

I used from ScrapFX:
Diamond Chains stencil
Large Window C PANED chipboard
Gothic Windows chipboard
Art Words transparency
Science transparency
Words of Wisdom stencil
Gothic Window stamp
Blossom Stem Stamp
Number set stamps
Squared stamp
Please my dear blog reader use this link for visit the ScrapFx site:

Thank you so much for your visit.
Until my next post 29.06.2020
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout