June challenge 13@rts

Hello my dear blog reader,

are you ready for a new month?

I am... it will be another month with many great challenges and many inspirations here on my blog.

The new challenge of 13arts has a beautiful moodboard to create with!!




This time I decided to make a layout in soft tones, a little bit shabby chic.
My photo is from a fashion magazine. 
As always I started with a layer of clear gesso. After that I added gel medium to a stencil.
My next step was my focal point with pieces from the ephemera pack. After that coloring with the beautiful watercolors from 13@rts.

Here is the link to the store: http://13arts.pl/

I used from 13@rts:

"AMAZING"


I hope you like my inspiration.
See you on the blog from 13@rts.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout