Scrap Fx dt member blog post 29.05.2020

Hello my dear blog reader,

I am so happy that you are back for my second May blog post for the company
ScrapFx Australia.


As you already know, gardening is my second hobby. I love my butterflies, bees and bird garden.
And I am spending many hours in my outdoorroom.
We are having here in The Netherlands a beautiful springtime with summer temperatures. This is a bit unusual. Normally it rains here in spring more, now my garden is already so dry, it feels as if the summer has already been. 

But anyway...
I created for you an art journal page and a post card.

I will start with the art journal page.


I created my art journal page on watercolorpaper.
I used Distress Ink in red and green, black gesso and splash ink from13@rts.
Tim Holtz tiny stickers. Wow embossingpowder, black Archival Ink. WashiTape.
I used from ScrapFx: 



My next inspiration for you is a postcard (10cm x 15cm).
I used for this card also Distress Ink and Archival Ink.
The word sticker comes from 13@rts.
I used from Scrap Fx:





The technique for my two projects is quite simple.
Add Distress Ink directly with the Inkpad on the craftsheet.
Spritz water to the Ink on the craftsheet.
Add with the mister water to the paper and dab the paper on the Ink/water mix.
Dry with the heat tool and repeat.
Super easy and perfect for beginners.

Thank you so much for stopping by for my blogpost.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout