Nomadic Soul Diaries layout inspiration #5/2020

Hello my dear blog reader,

how are you?
I hope you are doing well.

For the May IG challenge from Nomadic Soul Diaries I created a layout 12inch by 9inch
with a photo of Romy Schneider as Empress Sissi from Austria.

As a young girl I watched these movies with joy.
The lovely friendly nature of the actress Romy Schneider as Empress Sissi of Austria
has enchanted many Christmas days (favourite time for these films shown on television in these days ...). Today I know that the real Empress had little in common
with the film character. I think Romy was my rainbow with her loving kindness at the Christmas time long time ago.

I used for my layout:
Watercolor paper from Canson.
13@rts watercolor set and design paper, travel around the world.
And Finnabair art pebbles.


Rules:
Create a new project, with all the board elements.
Follow the wandering stars , the sponsors and NSD Ig account.
Use the #NSDmay20.





Our Mood Board..




Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a beautiful day. 
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout