More than Words May Main challenge.

Hello my dear blog reader,

it is May already...and we are still in the lockdown situation for the covid 19 virus.

I think we need a little bit fun. The main challenge from MTW is all about fun and stripes.

I created for this challenge an art journal page in my altered journal book.
I found that face images in a magazine and I did an image transfer with it.
Lots of stripes, doodeling and lettering for the background,
A word sticker from Tim Holtz, and I was done..


For this challenge, using the word FUNNY, I have decided to create an art journal page. In my childhood there was only one phone at home. This telephone had a fixed place in the entrance hall. You couldn't really walk around with the phone because it only had a connecting cord of about 2m. I was raised with three brothers who made it their mission to always annoy me when I was on the phone. Today I find this story funny, but at that time it was almost a doomsday. For the creative challenge to use STRIPES, I added long and short acrylic color stripes.

Here is our mood board.

MAIN CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$50 USD value prize from EXPRESSIONS CRAFT

4 RUNNERS UP
(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

$25 USD value prize from 49 AND MARKET

$25 USD value prize from MAJA DESIGN

$25 USD value prize from FABRIKA DECORU

$25 USD value prize from THE DUSTY ATTIC

RANDOM WINNER

(picked at random from all eligible entries)
$25 USD value prize from AB STUDIO

MYSTERY WINNERS

(hand picked by our Admin team - two entries not in our Top 5,
but that have that special something that captured our attention)
$25 USD value prize from 49 AND MARKET


$25 USD value prize from MINTAY

This main challenge is open to any type of projects, except: cards, postcards, ATC`s and tags.
Here is the link: https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

I see you on the blog from MTW.
Have a lovely month.
xoxo Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout