Dienstag, 6. September 2016

Challenge layout for Words&Paintery

Hello and good morning.....

It´s hard to believe...
I have no more school-kids...The hole day is mine...
My husband says:
You were 25 years there for me and the kids...
now it´s your turn....
Enjoy your scraproom, garden.......and life....with me ...of course my dear!!!

Today I have a layout for the challenge by Words&Paintery..
Here is the link to Words&Paintery


On the photo is my daughter Madita..








Thank you so much ladies from Words&Paintery for the challenge.

Enjoy your day.
xoxo
Heike



Kommentare:

  1. Wieder eine tolle Komposition, traumhaftes LO! Lg. M ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous. Amazing , stunning layout. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Words& Paintery

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Amazing layered and textured layout Heike! It seems you're making the best of your "retirement "!
    Thank you for playing along with "Words & Paintery "!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Amazing layered and textured layout Heike! It seems you're making the best of your "retirement "!
    Thank you for playing along with "Words & Paintery "!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the texture!! And all these layers and paints make your layout so rich and deep!
    Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Heikes, you really rocked our challenge! Amazing layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful layering and details in the background. Thank you for playing along with Words and Paintery.

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...