Mittwoch, 31. August 2016

Scrap The Boys....September challenge



Good morning.....

Its a new month....September!!!!

There´s this Boy
He calls me Mom...

This is the title for this month challenge ....
By Scrap The Boys.
Here you come to the challenge.


I took a photo of my grandchild.
Few months ago I found this photo taken of us...







New prizes!!!

2 Crafty and
A Snap Brand Prize Pack.
INTERNATIONAL entries winners will be offered a GDT spot.

So grab a photo of your 
hubby , son, grandchild, dad...

and play with us !!!

See you on the blog from Scrap The Boys.

Many Hugs.
Heike

1 Kommentar:

  1. OHHHH.... As usual a GORGEOUS page here my friend !!! :)
    Love the choice for this paper roses; and pink / yelow colors ....Beautiful result!

    AntwortenLöschen

D Team layout for Scrap The Boys

and agin, it´s me with a layout for the challenge by Scrap the Boys. Here  is the link to the blog. This month  have we a sketch to pl...