Samstag, 13. Juni 2015

Scraps N Pieces challenge layout

Hello my dear blog-readers......

I hope your day is going well.....

Today, I created  a layout for the Scraps N Pieces challenge,
starring my daughter Mia and her best friend Marie.

Click on the link below, and enjoy the blog..
http://scrapsnpiecesgr.blogspot.nl/

The challenge is : Real friends...with a sketch..

                    Friends Love...


Here are some close ups...






                                                        Here is the sketch..





Thank you ladies from Scraps N Pieces for the challenge...

Thank you for commenting on my layout...
Have a nice weekend...
Hugs Heike

Kommentare:

  1. Ok..... I must admit that I LOVE the textures on your layout, simply amazing!! A lot of work and details on this one, well done!!! Thank you so much for joining us at SNP this month too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nou zeg even niet geblogd en dan mis ik meteen een hoop super gave layouts van jou. deze is ook weer geweldig goed en weer van alles op te zien zoveel technieken echt top
    knap hoor

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I loved the textures and these colours!!!!! Such a great page!!!! Thank you so much for entering SNP challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...