Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Scrap Around The World....june challenge layout...

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is going well....

I have created today my challenge layout for Scrap Around The World.
Please click on the link below and enjoy the blog from SATW.
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.nl/

They have this month a fantastic Mood Board,
from creator: Veera Saarivuo.

My inspiration was the blue and brown colour.
With a little bit of gold and pink.

My mother in law gives me a lot of old family pictures and the story behind the photos.
I love it so much .
Thank you Ilse.

And now my layout....


Here are few close ups...




Here is the fantastic Mood Board.


JUNE 2015 MOOD BOARD<br>ENTRIES CLOSE TUES 31 JUNE 23.55 EST

Thank you ladies from SATW for the june challenge...

Thanks for visiting today!
I wish you a nice day / week.
Hugs Heike




10 comments:

  1. ja Heike wat zal ik hier over zeggen net als alle andere is dit weer een ontzettend mooie en nu ook ga ik weer zeggen, wat is er toch weer veel op te zien. super ik ben ook super benieuwd wat je gaat maken voor cards and scrap ik vind het top dat je weer meedoet .

    ik wens je een fijne avond toe
    groetjes Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really creative !! Awesome page ! Thank you for joining us at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I love your design! Thank you so much for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colors! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout! Love how you cut out the photos and the wings behind! Thanks for joining our SATW June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page ! Thank you for joining us at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much amazing detail! love it! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous layout! I love the way you silhouette the photo! thanks for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic take on the Mood Board! I love your background and the treatment you used on your chipboard! Also love that little book! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hallo Ihr Lieben, heute einmal wieder ein Layout was ich mit dem Farbspray von Lindy`s Stamp Gang gemacht habe. Hier kommt Ihr zu dem...