Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Scrap N Pieces challenge layout

Good morning guys.....
I hope you are having a wonderful start in your day...

and welcome my new Followers.....

Today I show you a layout from my son Joshua ...
I have made this layout for a challenge from Scrap N Pieces.
Please click on the link below:
http://scrapsnpiecesgr.blogspot.nl/

                                                  Joshua


                                                Here are a few close ups...




I love to create my own background...
I prime my white cardstock with white gesso.
I added salty ocean,chipped sapphire, broken china, tumbled glass DistressPaint
randomly with my brush on the paper.
Then I added denim and pool Alcohol Ink and Viva eisblau.
A mix from heavy gel medium from Amsterdam with Pop beads in blue, black and silver
and sequin in blue as embellishment.
The Alterations Trellis chipboard are covered with acryl Mousse caribbean from Marabu.



                                              This is the fantastic mood board....


                                                          And this is the sketch...





Thank you ladies from Scrap N Pieces for this challenge..

And for my blog friends...Go into your studio have fun and create....

Enjoy your day....
Thank you for visiting and comment my post...

Hugs Heike

8 comments:

  1. Oe weer zo'n mooie . Wat een prachtige kleuren combi. Heerlijk dat blauw net golven. Weer een plaatje Heike .
    Fijne avond.
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful work, I love the background a.d all the details! !! Thank you for joining our challenge at Scraps N Pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is just stunning! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at SnP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this! The depth of the colors, the details, how you worked your chipboard! Thank you for playing with us @ SnP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love your textured background! Thanks for joining us at SNP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously impressive Heike !!! Wonderful background and color blending, I honestly love your page!! Thank you for playing with us at Scraps n Pieces !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really stunning!!!The backround is soooo incredible!!!!!I love this!!!! Thank you so much for sharing at SNP challenge blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig gemaakt Heike en ik kijk uit naar je bijdragen als gast designteamlid bij de Dutch Dares!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas card with video tutorial

Hello lovelys, with Christmas around the corner..... I made for you a video tutorial for a simple Christmas/ Holiday card...         ...