Freitag, 15. Mai 2015

Life....

Hello again....

today I have created a layout for: Words and Paintery challenge blog.
Please click on the link below:
http://wordspaintery.blogspot.se/

                                                 Life..





First, I covered my paper with white gesso.
And then I added four differernt stencils with white modeling paste.
Then I added with a brush Flat Fabio, Pink Ladies Pink. Magenta acrylic ink.
 Dylusions ink spray, crushed grape and
bubblegum pink. Distress Paint, worm lipstick.
I accented with the Stabilo pen and Distress Paint, black soot.



Thank you very much ladies for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting ....
Enjoy the day...

Hugs Heike


Kommentare:

  1. Geweldig! Wat een heerlijke knalkleuren :-) ik vind het moadboard weer erg leuk! :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome take! Love your vivid purples and pinks in contrast with B&W photo. Thanks for joining us at W&P.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heike this is amazing! You have really used these colors so very well, I love the grungy background and the black accents, so gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Heike, Dein LO ist einfach fabelhaft!! Der Hintergrund und die Farben sind toll! Viel Glück und LG!! M ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is stunning! I love how you built up the background layers! Thank you for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Heike, Love love all the colour and texture!!
    just gorgeous - thanks for playing with us at W&P

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...