Relax...

Good morning,
8 degrees and rain...
perfect weather for me, I like rain....
Ha ha, I am the only person in our family...

I have fun in my studio....
So I created a layout for the challenge blog: Scrap Around the World.
 Please click on the link below :
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.nl/

My choice for this layout was :  a minimalist layout..
With the lovely moodboard from Scrap Around The World.
The bunch of roses was my colour inspiration.

                                           Relax



I created my background with Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays and gesso.
Stampwork with black acrylic ink and Archival black ink.
The tag is from 7 DotsStudio. The frame is from MyMinsEye.




Thank you ladies from SATW for the challenge.

I hope your day is going well
and as always I do thank you for any comment you leave me....

Hugs Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout