Samstag, 16. Mai 2015

Relax...

Good morning,
8 degrees and rain...
perfect weather for me, I like rain....
Ha ha, I am the only person in our family...

I have fun in my studio....
So I created a layout for the challenge blog: Scrap Around the World.
 Please click on the link below :
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.nl/

My choice for this layout was :  a minimalist layout..
With the lovely moodboard from Scrap Around The World.
The bunch of roses was my colour inspiration.

                                           Relax



I created my background with Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays and gesso.
Stampwork with black acrylic ink and Archival black ink.
The tag is from 7 DotsStudio. The frame is from MyMinsEye.




Thank you ladies from SATW for the challenge.

I hope your day is going well
and as always I do thank you for any comment you leave me....

Hugs Heike


Kommentare:

  1. hoi hoi

    weer een plaatje deze layout en dan doe je met deze layout natuurlijk ook mee met dutch dares daar is de uitdaging ook ontspannen.
    ik vind hem weer super en mooie kleuren Heike dat roze.
    ik wens jullie een heel fijn weekend toe
    groetjes Thamar

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So gorgeous !! Thank you for joining us at SATW Epic Event xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love what you have created with minimalist layout....its beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW Epic event 2015.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is just beautiful, Heike! I really like minimalistic pages, it's something that I find very difficult to do!! I admire you page!!! Thanks for your comment and I hope to see more of your work soon! Hugs from Greece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful layout! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful layout !! I love it !!
    Thank you for joining us at SATW Epic Event :)
    Lydie Denis.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love your page - it is perfect for the mood board. Thank you for celebrating this special event with us at Scrap Around the World! But please remember to add a link to the SATW challenge post to be eligible for a prize!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Simply beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SATW Epic Event!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW for our Epic Event!!

    AntwortenLöschen

D Team layout for Scrap The Boys

and agin, it´s me with a layout for the challenge by Scrap the Boys. Here  is the link to the blog. This month  have we a sketch to pl...