Paint your life scrapbook layout 13arts #1

 Hello my dear followers,

I hope you are all doing well.

Todays sharing is a scrapbook layout in mixed media style for the company 13arts.

My background paper is from the Magnolia Dreams paper collection 

and I used the paper sheet: Sweet Magnolias.

My color choice for my page was light blue, dark blue and copper.

Before I started with adding color to my page I stamped randomly with the Memory Lane stamp

and Archival Black Ink. After that I added to the Floral pattern stencil from the

 Memory Lane paper collection a mix from Liquid medium and Rainbow color Navy Blue.

I added the mix with a makeup sponge. I splatterd the left over mix also on my background.

And I also used the gray blue color from the Watercolor set for big splatters.

My next step was adding Black Gesso and Color Glow Golden Calcite

 (by the way this is my favorite Color Glow color). After everything was dry very well I added 

 the wind rose stencil images, this time with a mix of Color Glow Blue Saphire

and Modeling Paste. I painted with the left over mix a watercolor paper piece

and I used it for my DIE cutting. My embellishments are from the Secret Garden Paper collection.

Speaking of which 12 inch by 12 inch words for my title and lots of Glitter flowers confetti 

from the 3D effect products by 13arts.


PAINT YOUR LIFE...


A closer look to my page.





Here is a photo collage with some of the products from 13arts.



I hope you like my page and you feel a little bit inspired to work 
with the amazing products from 13arts.
I see you in a few days for my second design team inspiration .
Until then .
xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

"Trendy" -13arts Scrapbook Layout-