February challenge 13arts

 Hello and welcome

to my February challenge design team inspiration for the company 13arts.

This month you can play along with bright bold colors in pink, blue and lilac.

I used two of the colors on my art journal page.

The new paper collection City Lights is fantastic for this challenge

and of course I used it too.

If you will play along with us this month there are some rules:

You must follow 13arts and the designers.

You must add the challenge board to your entry.

You must include one product of 13arts, please tell us which product you used.

Add the #13artsfeb23 to your entry.


CITY....





And this is the mood board from the IG challenge 

such a wonderful inspiration to welcome the February.

Here is the link to the 13arts IG account: IG 13arts




I used from 13arts:


I hope to see you and your entry .
Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout