Scrap Fx September inspiration #2

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second ScrapFx dt member inspiration.

I created for you a fold scrapbook layout and tags.

lets start with the tags.


Today is the perfect day for opening a new door.


These two kraft tags are quite easy to make.
I stared on the Scrap Fx kraft tags with adding the door collage paper doorway
After that I added black gesso to my tags. 
I choose for my embellishments kraft botanical silhouette flowers and birds and words in black .
My finishing touch are my title, white pen work and a lovely ribbon.
Done...

My next two tags are done on cream cardstock which I painted with a light white wash.
After that I added pieces from the collage sheet  with the name peeling paper.
Stencil work with the arrows mini stencil and black gesso was my next step.
As embellishments I used two black and white girl photos which is from google free photos .
I also used two bird images.



Change Folded Scrapbook Page...











These are the beautiful products which I used on my dt member inspirations.

Kraft tags
Peeling paper collage sheet

circles and petals stamp

leaf stilhouette

number chipboard

aphrodite collage
bird & words white
big leaf stamp

circle stencil
harlequin stamp
dream big stencil
Arrow stencil

Number stamp

Doorway collage paper

Country side silhouette

Apartments stamp


Here is the link to the ScrapFx store: ScrapFx

Thanks for your visit today.
xoxo Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout