13arts September layout #1

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my single blog post for the company 13arts.

I created for you a page in lots of blue colour shades. I played along with Color Glow, 13arts mist , 

Acrylic glitter and 3Deffect powders also in blue colour shades.

I used two older paper collections from 13arts called "Sunrise and End of Summer".

My photo is from pixabay free photo images.

LIVE MORE..



A closer look to my page.
All my chipboards are blue, 
some have Acrylic Glitter,
some blue 13arts mist.
The tiny rosebud flowers are also from 13arts.



Lots of stitching around my background paper.
Here and there some stamp images with black Ink.


I added for a 3D effect the beautiful star stencil with gel medium to my background.
After everything was dry I added over the stencil images pearl Color Glow.
That brings a wonderful halo to the star.


For a more brighter blue background I added a thin white wash first and after that 
13arts mist. After everything was dry I added Color Glow with a dry-brush technique
to my background paper.

At the end I added a thin black gesso wash to the edges and of course I ink the edges with black ink.



Here is a photo collage of some of the products from 13arts.



Here is the link to 13arts: https://13arts.pl/

12x12 Sunrise paper

12 x 12 End of Summer paper

13arts mediums

13arts mist

Color Glow

3D effect products

Acrylic glitter

My dear blog reader I hope you feel a little bit inspired

to create with the fantastic products of 13arts.

Have a wonderful week.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout