Scrap Fx blog post #2

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my last design team inspiration for the company ScrapFx Australia.

For health reasons, I have to say goodbye to the wonderful and talented team and company

of ScrapFx Australia. Thank you Jill that I was allowed to be part of your team for many years.

It was a lot of fun, and I enjoed every minute. 

Thanks also to Michelle and her administration around the ScrapFx blog.

And last but not least I will say thank you to all the dt members from ScrapFx.

It was an honor to create with you together.

I created for you an art journal page and a scrapbook layout.

Art Journal page " Womens world"


A short description about my art journal page:
First I glued the collage paper on a piece of white cardstock.
After my glue was dry, I fuzzy cut each element from the collage paper.
Then I added stencil and stamp images with help from Distress Ink to my page.
The next step was black Gesso and black color splatters.
After the black color was dry I glued the  collage elements the vintage photos,
transparency, silhouettes and the word stickers. Done.

My next inspiration is a scrapbook layout with photos of my daughter.





I used from Scrap Fx:





Bohemian Beauties

Here is the link to the Scrap Fx store:

I hope that my shoulder recovers well and that I can hopefully catch up with you all again.
Lucky me, I was able to do all my dt member works on time.
Now I need a recovery phase for my arm and shoulder.
Please stay safe everyone.
Lots of love and hugs to you all my friends.
xoxo
Heike aka Heike`s AugenBlick
from The Netherlands





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout