13@rts stamp group post in the month of May

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog.

Todays blog post is all about the stamps from 13@rts.

I love stamps, I have more stamps as shoes :).

I have clear stamps, rubber stamps, soft-foam stamps , wood stamps 

and handmade stamps.

I keep my stamps in an old cabinet from 1930 and

 I have keep my stamps according to companys or topics: such as animals, natur or people.

My favorite mediums for stamping is of course Ink.

Distress Ink, Oxide Ink, Archival ink, Versa mark ink, Versafine and StazOn ink.

But I also try other mediums so as the 13@rts watercolors or Color Glows

and acrylic colors as well.

The stamp image on my mixed media projects do not have to be perfect,

 so for this I use the stamp without a clear block.

 For a good stamp image I used the Tim Holtz stamp plat- form.

13@rts stamps are clear stamps and each new paper collection comes also

with new stamp images.

Of course I have my favorite stamps of 13@rts

 and other companies as well always in a box on my desk.



 And a closer look to my page.
Unfortunately the camera has colored the background light gray
 in the close -up picture, actually my background paper is white. 
So sorry for that.




This is what I used from 13@rts: 





 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout