Scrap Fx second blog post #2

Hello everyone, 

how are you my dear blog reader?

Now we are almost at the end of this July month. That means, it's time for my second blog post for the company ScrapFx. I have created a layout in mixed media style and an art journal page.

Beautiful things are never perfect... is the title from my art journal page.
I created my page of a watercolor-paper sheet in the size of DIN4.
I started playing and creating with lots of acrylic colors in the shades of
blue, green, yellow and orange.
After everything was dry I stamped with the beautiful stamps from ScrapFx and Archival black jet and blue Ink from Ranger. Then I added the white acrylic color stripes and some stencil images. The next step was adding my focal point, the beautiful women transparency images, the leadlight window transpareny and the title also from ScrapFx. Final touch black acrylic Ink drops.


My next inspiration for you is a scrapbook page in mixed media style,
with a photo from an amusementpark in,Chernobyl, Ukraine.

Forgotten place
is the title of my layout.
I started on a scrapbook page from the serie "Under the stars" from 13arts, 
which I covered with two layers of clear gesso.
After that I added black gesso and a mix of glazing medium and color glow to my page.
Now my background was ready to create with the beautiful products of ScrapFx.
First I started with adding white acrylic color to stencils from ScrapFx.
After that I stamped with creme white and light green acrylic colors and the round and leaf-stamp of ScrapFx. Then I decided to add yellow acrylic color to my background.
For my embellishments I used chipboards from Scrap Fx which I covered with the same light green 
acrylic color from the stamping part. For a little bit glamour I added gold glitter ink.

A closer look:


I used from Scrap Fx:

Please my dear blog reader use this link to the site: scrapfx.com.au

I also used:
13arts under the stars paper.
13arts scrip stencil.
13arts mediums (gesso, color-glow, glazing-medium, gold glitter ink, black and white ink, gel-medium)
Posca-pen, Old Holland acrylic color. Tim Holtz stickers.


For now I will say thank you so much for visiting my blog post.

Stay safe.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout