Scrap Fx Australia blog post: August #1

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first August blog post inspiration .

For us here in Europe, the month of August means holiday time. Time for the family, vacation by the sea and and and... but due to the pandemic, this year the holiday wishes could not be fulfilled as some would have wished. At the request of the government, we stayed at home and complied with the Covid 19 rules.

Luckily, there were many Facebook live creative workshop offers that I've been doing. I also bought a pair of online workshops. which I am now following.

It's always nice to learn new techniques or to come back to old hobbies.

I created for you a scrapbook page on paper from 13arts

with stamp and transparency images from ScrapFx .

This page is easy and perfect for beginner..




Short description:

I added two layers of clear gesso to the paper from 13arts.

Then I stamped with different stamps from ScrapFx and

Versafine Black Ink. 

After that I immediately added WOW embossing powder on the stamp images.

The WOW embossing powder must be melted with the heat tool.

For beginners I always recommend the product, where you feel the safest with, is a perfect product to start with.

This can be spray ink, watercolor or acrylic color...

In my case I used Spray Ink with a pipette and black gesso with a palett-knife.

After that I glued the collage paper and transparency on my background.

Cardstock words, photo and a brad as my embellishments.

Done.

I used from Scrap Fx:

Circle collage stamps

Chicken Wire Stamp

Doll Figure stamps

Hypnotic Circles stamp

Label Maker Positive transparency

Journal Phrases transparency

Loopy Script collage paper


Here is the link to ScrapFX: .scrapfx.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Until then.
xoxo
Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout