Scrap Fx design team member post

Hello lovely blog readers,

surrounded by music of snow-covered landscapes, burning candles, warm chocolate and happy children's faces, I get the feeling of the upcoming Christmas.

It is also the time of self-made gifts, of secrets, the smells of homemade cockies, the reunion of the family. All of this makes this month something very special. Here in the Netherlands it is the tradition that the gifts are handed over on 5 December. I think that's very nice. Because Christmas is then more the special day of the birth of Jesus.

But anyway.
I have for you an art journal page.


Today was going great until...people.


I found an photo image in a doctors magazine, which I transfer on my art journal page.
But first I added lots of acrylic paint on my art journal page. After everything was dried
I stamped with stamps from Scrap Fx and Versafine black Ink. Now it was time to attach my transfer images on my art journal page. Then I stamped again. After that I decided to apply a little color with Neocolor Crayons and a little bit of my favorite color, cadmium hotred from Old Holland. Finishing touch with big brush pens from Faber Castell and a title from Tim Holtz. Done.

My next inspiration is a mini book. Which I really really love to make.
In the last few months you have seen several mini books from me.
I like this kind of gift..





I started on a piece of junk paper (15 cm x 45 cm)
which I painted with white gesso.
After my gesso was dried, I folded my paper on the score line 15 cm and then on the score line 30 cm.
I decided to paint this time with my H2O`s colors and acrylic paint.
But first I played around with the beautiful diamond stencil and Distress Ink tattered rose.
Stamping with stamps from Scrap Fx and a transparency sheet as finishing touch ensure a perfect harmony on my mini book.

I used from Scrap Fx:

Floral Borders transparency Floral Borders transparency

Travel transparency Travel transparency

Boxed stamp Boxed stamp

Chicken Wire Stamp Chicken-wire stamp

Circle collage stamps Circle collage stamp

Number Crunch stamps Number crunch stamp

Journey stamp Journey stamp

Triangle collage stamp Triangel collage stamp



Diamonds stencil Diamonds stencil.



My dear blog reader if you want to find out more about the products of Scrap Fx here is the link

http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/

I wish you a beautiful Christmas time.
Be Merry and Bright.
Until then
HOHO
Heike




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout