ScrapFX dt member post

Hello my dear blog readers,

welcome to my second dt member post for the company ScrapFX Australia.

Here is the link: .scrapfx.

I made for you two layouts and one steampunk decoration.

At this time I am fascinated by creating my own background in abstract style, with the wonderful stamps of ScrapFx.
I love the energie from the bright colors, the dramatic from the black color
and the minimal decoration with silhouette and transparency, also from ScrapFX.

Lets start..




I used from ScrapFX:
Stamps:

Arrows stamp

Art Deco Panel stamp

Harlequin Stamp

Journey stamp

Round & Round stamp

Scratchings & Scribble stamp

Stylish Flower stamp


Stencil:

Circle border stencil

Polygonic stencil


Transparency:

Antiquities transparency


Silhouette

Illuminated Time BLACK

Steampunk Dressform silhouette


Chipboard.

Steampunk BEE LARGE



I also used:
Amsterdam acrylic colors,
White gesso,
Black gesso
Versafine Ink,
Posca pen black and white,
Stabilo pen,
Wow embossing powders,
Finnabair wax and mica powder,
Photo from my daughter Mia-Tomke
free photo images from google.

Thank you so much for your visiting and commenting.
xoxo
Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout