February Steampunk DT member project for ScrapFX with video tutorial

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog post for Scrap Fx Australia.

Our theme is "Steampunk".

I created for you as inspiration a board with the beautiful chippies from ScrapFX.

Time Traveller...






I used for this project from Scrap FX:

Time Travellers

Steampunk Dragon

Fractured Time

Steampunk Flight

Ornate Clock LARGE

I also used:
Galeria raw umber,
 Pentart glue,
 Deco-sand,
 Reeves bronze and yellow,
 Finnabair wax rich copper,
CoosaNL wax green,
 Old Holland red-orange and turquoise,
 Lindy`s spray time travel teal, golden doubloons freaky franken lime,hag`s wart orange
WOW black embossing powder,
Distress Ink ground expresso,
Deco Art crackel paint,
Seth Apter Baked Texture Patina Oxide,

My dear reader, I created also a video tutorial in English.
I have filmed this video for beginners, so they can watch and follow every step.
That is the reason why this video tutorial is 22 minutes long.
You are more than welcome to watch my tutorial even if you are advanced.

Enjoy the Video.


Thanks for your visiting and commenting.
xoxo
Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout