Scrap fx Australia DT member post


Hello my dear blog readers,

after a really long and dry summer, autumn has finally arrived here in The Netherlands. It`s raining.

How did I miss the sound of falling raindrops, the beautiful gray sky, the drooping wet branches...

so it was a bit difficult for me to create a layout with the theme "beach"

I was after all set for the autumn, but I did it!!

Here is my layout:

Take me to the sea...





I used from Scrap fx:

Take me to the Sea chipboard

Shell Collage chipboard

Ocean transparency

Checkerplate stamp


I also used:
Prima black gesso
Lindy`s spray,
Paper Artsy infusions,
7 Dots Studio stickers,
Distress Ink
Cosa wax,
Versafine Ink,
Stamps from Loast cost design, de stempelwinkel NL and unity stamp company.
White and black Cardstock,
Gold flakes.
Photo Pixabay.

The next projects are art journal pages, with the size 12 cm by 20 cm and 25 cm by 30 cm.

Surprisingly, I am developing a passion for journaling...





I used from Scrap fx:

Ocean transparency

Ripples BLACK silhouette

Round & Round stamp

 Journey stamp

Art Phrase stencil

Polygonic stencil


I also used:
Prima black gesso,
Distress Ink and Oxide,
Lindy`s spray,
Posca pen,
Stamps from my stock,
Ranger art journal books,
Tim Holtz photo images,
Tackey glue.

I hope I was able to inspire you to create with the beautiful products from Scrap fx.

Here is the link to Scrap fx Australia: scrapfx.

I would be glad if you would come back to my next Scrap fx post in November 

with the theme "Heritage"

Until then my dear blog readers, I wish you all the best , as always a heartfelt thank you 

for your comment and of course for your visit here on my blog.

xoxo
 Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout