Scrap The Boys dt- member layout..

Hello October, hello Autumn....

I will start this blog post with a song from Susan Boyle..

Enjoy listening....



One of the most beautiful Autumn songs and a wonderful start in the new month...

A new month with fantastic challenges like the challenge

 on the blog from Scrap The Boys.

Here is the link: scraptheboys.

We invite you to create a layout with this mood board. 

No automatic alt text available.

I love this color combination...pink and blue...

Fishing....


Like most of the time I created  my layout on white cardstock.

The only color I needed from the mood board was the color "PINK".

I combined the color pink with  pink / orange transparency from ScrapFX.

Actually the transparency comes clear, but I added on the backsite

 Rangers Alcohol Ink for color transparency. This is a beautiful touch. 

The stencil with the cute butterflies is also from ScrapFX  and 

just like that the chipboards I painted with black gesso also come from ScrapFX.

Behind my photo, which is from a nature magazine, is collage paper from Tim Holtz.

My stamp work is done with AALL create stamps and Versafine black Ink.

Finishing touch 7 Dots Studio stickers.

When I saw that photo of the hand with the fishing-accessories,

I was impressed by the dynamic of this photo.

I knew at some point I will use this photo for a layout.

Now is the time...


I hope my layout inspired you !!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog .

Until next time.
xoxo
Heike

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout