YouTube Art Journal Hop July

This blog-post contains scrapbook-advertisement!!


Hello everyone,

 and welcome to another amazing YouTube Hop,

I am so happy to be a part of this hop and I hope I can inspire you

with what I create. As stamp and stencil lover it was clear what I will create for you.

A stamp and stencil background art journal!!

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.

Willing is not enough; we must do.   ( Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

is one of my favorite quote to create with. I added handwritten this quote on the black Gesso.








LaBlanche Germany Stamps
Finnabair stamps
Prima black gesso
13@rts clear gesso
Galleria acrylic color and white gesso
Lindys stamp gang spray yellow rose of texas
Archival Ink: monarch orange, vermillion and sunflower
Versafine black
Tim Holtz stencil and sticker
Posca white and black pen
Memory box stencil
Liquetex big pen and palet-knife
Washi tape from the dollar store
Faber-Castell 
Ranger heat tool

Here is my video for you:

What does art journaling mean to me?

I will not explain my steps in the video.
I think that the pictures make it clear, my focus 
is the  story behind my art journaling .


 Artist-list...

You are here!!




Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Thank you so much for watching my tutorial

and for taking the time to write a comment.

I really appreciate it !!

Have a beautiful day. 

xoxo
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout