art journal page with video tutorial for More Than Words 07/2018

This blogpost contains advertising of scrapbook products.


Hello there,

I am here with a new  inspiration for the July challenge by More Than Words.

Here is the link to MTW: morethanwordschallenge



I made an art journal page with lots of maritime stamps images and

a sea painting on the background.

Beach fun:



The word BEACH inspired me to make this art journal spread. The beach, the sun, the sea... all this I associate with holidays. Lying in the sand and looking at the seagulls, this is what I love and need for relaxing in the Summer. For the creative challenge, I added lots of stamps depicting SEASHELLS

I made also a video tutorial for you..


Rules...




I am looking forward to see your entrie into our new challenge.

Have a beautiful day.
xoxo
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout