Sonntag, 8. November 2015

MixedMedia Layout....Memories

Hello everyone.....

8.11.2015 can you believe it !!...The time flies...


I have made a layout for the challenge from Scrap Around The World.
Here you can read about the blog.

They have a fantastic mood-board to work with this month.
The colours are AMAZING....Christmas-month-colours......I love it!!!

On the photo you can see...our fav. family winter sport...SKI !!!

From the mood-board was my inspiration the red and grey colours and a little bit of brown.

                                    Memories...


Here is a close up....



Thank you ladies from Scrap Around the World for this challenge.

Here is the beautiful mood-board.



Thank you so much for sharing and commenting my layout...
Have a nice day.
Hugs Heike

Kommentare:

  1. This is wall worthy! Gorgeous little details and textures. So very pretty, I love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Whouaaa...I love your page, so romantic, very nice...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is stunning! I love your composition! Your background work with mixed media is awesome! just beautifully embellished! Definitely a fav! All the best from SATW! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow!! What a gorgeous layout. I love all the details, colors and textures!! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful LO! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Eine so tolle Arbeit! Wunderbar! ❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. such a beautiful page!!
    gorgeous!!!
    thanks for playing with us at SATW!!!!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Amazing background and beautiful page)Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous page Heike! I really love your style, it is very much 'you' and very elegant!

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...