Sonntag, 8. November 2015

MixedMedia Layout....

And again for today....

I would like to show you a layout that I have made for the challenge from Berry 71bleu.
Here you can read about the blog.

They have a VINTAGE colours mood-board this month.

I have seen these colours and I fell in love....
So I took a photo from the grandparents from my mother in law.
This wedding photo is so special....

You are my world....



Thank you ladies from Berry 71bleu for this challenge...

And now the fantastic mood-board.


Thank you so much for sharing and commenting my layout.

Have a nice day.
Hugs Heike

Kommentare:

  1. wow , one special photo, one special layout, perfect for our mood board. thank you so much for entering our challenge here at Berry71Bleu x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful Heike! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Simply beautiful! Subtle details so wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. LOve the colour scheme! Stunning! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu challenge:) Hugs!Sylwia

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful page! I especially love those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Stunning! I love the subtle texture you added to the background. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous page, love the vintage look! So glad you joined us this month at Berry71bleu!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow...absolutely stunning and beautiful Heike! Fabulous page! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Scrap The Boys September challenge 2017

Hello everyone, Scrap the Boys new challenge is now online and it`s all about Fathers!!                              and this is my la...