Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015

MixedMedia Layout.....Fun

Hello,

yesterday was my studioday....
So I created a lot off layouts....

I have made a layout for the challenge blog Kraft+
Here you can read about the blog.

They have this month a fantastic challenge.
Inspired by Nature.



I took for this challenge a photo from the internet.
A real feather and a leaf stamp are my inspiration from the nature.


Thank you ladies from Kraft+ for this challenge.
Thank you so much for your visiting.
Have a nice day.
Hugs 
Heike

Kommentare:

  1. nou nou wat een plaatje heb je weer gemaakt. ik vind deze echt gaaf.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nou nou wat een plaatje heb je weer gemaakt. ik vind deze echt gaaf.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, amazingly beautiful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What an absolutely stunning LO! Love the pop of blue and that big feather:) it's gorgoeus...thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month:):)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. stunning!
    gosh I love this.
    Thank you for playing along with K+ x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so striking! Great job. Thanks for joining us at K+

    AntwortenLöschen

D Team layout for Scrap The Boys

and agin, it´s me with a layout for the challenge by Scrap the Boys. Here  is the link to the blog. This month  have we a sketch to pl...